Bright colours, stylish low-poly graphics and a whole lot of speed is what's coming our way with art of rally. From the same developer behind Absolute Drift and it's coming to Linux this year.
Already confirmed to be releasing on Steam, and we've previously written about art of rally so it's not a new announcement. However, we do now know it will also release on GOG in addition to Steam. Oh, and it got a seriously flashy new trailer to really show off across multiple different locations:
It might not be as serious as something like DiRT Rally, however it's still based on some realism and it will be quite a challenging game. The developer mentioned they overhauled the handling compared to Absolute Drift, so it will be less punishing and it will have driving assists too so more people can enjoy it.
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 50+ iconic rally cars from the 60s, 70s, 80s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- Completely overhauled handling from the car physics system of Absolute Drift
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Repair performance damage between stages
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Original soundtrack by Tatreal
Want to try an early build? There's still an older demo up on itch.io you can try. From what the developer said, it looks like another demo may appear on Steam during the Steam Game Festival next week from June 16 - 22, plus the developer will be doing a livestream on Wed, June 17.