Your facility appears to be overrun by strange creatures, with a forgetful research AI trying to help you escape but you do at least have a gun that can turn creatures into useful objects. This is Transmogrify, an upcoming sci-fi platformer that was partly funded on Kickstarter a few years back.
It's closing in on release and it's starting to look really sweet. The idea of needing to transform creatures to help you get through levels isn't unique but it does have a nice twist on it. The developer, Odyssey Entertainment, emailed out to mention they have a new trailer which you can see below:
- Transmogrify strange creatures to solve puzzles and help you advance
- Challenging and tight platforming
- Art style that is a perfect blend of creepy and cute
- Fly, push, grab, rocket jump, and glide: powerups allow you to decide how to move through levels
- Over 75 unique levels across 4 different worlds
Want to try it out for yourself? Their shiny new official site is up with a brand new demo too. It's also another game built with the free, open source and cross-platform Godot Engine.
You can follow it on Steam. Their current plan is to release in full later this year.
I added it to my Steam Wishlist
See more from me