Singled Out looks like an amusing time-waster, giving you a short description of a target and you need to quickly pick them out from a small crowd.
A short, simple and yet slightly addictive arcade game that offers up plenty of challenge on how fast you can think and react. Ideal for short breaks or to test yourself. You get 10 seconds to find your target and shoot the 'GALACTIC SUPERCRIMINAL', with only one person in the crowd having all three of the traits you're shown. Originally made for the GMTK 2019 game jam, it was a popular entry that's been made into a more full experience.
- 10 million randomly-generated weirdos.
- 30 challenging levels and a final boss.
- Family Friendly Mode: remove all references to violence and shooting for an experience better suited to younger players.
- Practice Mode: disable the strict time limit to practice in a casual, stress-free environment.
- Memory Mode: unlock this challenge mode to truly put your skills to the test.
- Controller support.