Are you an aspiring game developer using Unity or just want to get some extra assets? Check out the Humble Unity Games and Game Dev Assets Bundle, there's a few games too.
Looking over what's available, it seems like quite a good deal. Compared to the individual prices, you would save quite a lot of money picking up this bundle. From asset packs to full game examples, there's quite a lot across the different tiers. Here's just some of what's in it:
- FPS Builder - a first-person shooter game template
- Clayxels - an interactive volumetric toolkit to sculpt models in editor and in game
- Multiple terrain packs and nature rendering packs
- Low Poly Ultimate Pack - over 1000 models
- + Quite a bit more
On the subject of actual games, across different tiers it also includes:
- One Deck Dungeon - Linux supported, it's great (prev article)
- The First Tree - Linux supported, also great (prev article)
- Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command (Windows)
- DRONE The Game (Windows)
- MarZ: Tactical Base Defense (Windows)
- Skybolt Zack (Windows)
If any of it interests you, find the full bundle here.