After being exclusive to the Epic Games Store (which doesn't support Linux) for a year, WHAT THE GOLF? is now available on Steam. As of October 22 the Steam release went up, and since October 29 a proper Linux build has been put up too. This means that developer Triband has now completed what was originally promises on their Fig crowdfunding campaign from back in 2018.
What actually is it? Well, it's anything but Golf. Sort of, it's something of a parody game made by "people who know nothing about golf" and it actually looks highly amusing.
- Single-player campaign
- Local 2-player Party Mode
- New Level Editor (in Early Access)
- Extra SPORTY SPORTS! levels.
- Daily Challenges
- Made by people who know nothing about golf
- The first (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
You can buy WHAT THE GOLF? for Linux on Steam.