Developed by two people since way back in 2014, Zniw Adventure is a thoroughly charming looking cartoon-styled point and click adventure with a family friendly theme.
ZA is the story of a young female dinosaur, who's on a quest to find the perfect gift for her mother's hatchday. During Zniw's misadventures, the player will visit several places and encounter various Cretaceous creatures along the way. What looks like a classic straight out of the 90s complete with 4:3 aspect ratio cartoon visuals, hand-drawn backgrounds and frame-by-frame animation it really does look inviting if you love old school adventures.
- Oldschool 4:3 cartoon visuals, featuring hand-drawn backgrounds and frame-by-frame animation.
- More than 5 minutes of cartoon cutscenes.
- In-game encyclopaedia, with descriptions of encountered prehistoric creatures, items, locations, and more.
- More than 20 different dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures to meet along the way.
- No gore, blood, bad language, or anything like that. Fun for the entire family!
- Several locations to explore, including forests, jungles, caves, and more.
- Unlockable rewards that include concept artworks and minigames.
- A pleasant, acoustic soundtrack, with over 15 different tracks.
Created with Adventure Game Studio, Zniw (pronounced as Zniff) Adventure was developed by Karolina 'Twarda' Twardosz and Łukasz 'Kurasiu' Mikołajczyk, with Denis Comtesse as a lead composer.
You can buy it on Steam.
Fortunately they provide a demo version, the link can be found in the FAQ document on the bottom of the game's website https://zidandzniw.pl/ - I didn't want to paste the random Onedrive link which can't be verified here
Last edited by Iggi on 12 November 2020 at 10:15 am UTC
See more from me