Google continues to boost their game selection with many fan favourites continuing to arrive on their Stadia game streaming service. They also have big plans.
As of right now, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available to buy on Stadia and it's 60% off at $23.99 / €27.99 / £23.99. The sale on that will end on December 3. They're also offering a free Stadia Premiere Edition (Controller + Chromecast Ultra) with pre-orders of Cyberpunk 2077 and I do have to admit I love the feel of my own Stadia Controller.
Stadia Pro, the optional subscription where you get 4K support in select titles and access to a growing selection of games to claim and play will be both adding and removing titles. On December 1, Stadia Pro subs will get these new games:
- Into the Breach - One of the most pure and perfect tactics games ever.
- HITMAN 2 - More missions, more disguises, and more stealth-action challenges from the World of Assassination.
- Kine - Adorable robots make music together in this delightful and challenging puzzle game.
- Monster Jam Steel Titans - BIG TRUCKS SMASHING THINGS! Monster Jam Steel Titans brings you all the car-crushing offroad action your heart desires.
- Everspace - Space combat action meets a roguelike soul. Fly, die, fly again, and triumph!
- Secret Neighbor - Six friends, one fraud. The tense, atmospheric horror of Hello Neighbor gets bigger in this multiplayer game of suspicion and survival.
However a few will also be leaving Stadia Pro on November 30 including: SUPERHOT, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, Little Nightmares, Hello Neighbor, and Super Bomberman R Online. So if you do not claim them, you have to buy them.
As for the future of Stadia, well it seems Google remain committed to it. They recently opened it up to the first properly free to play game with Destiny 2 now open to everyone, the new profile system with messaging is live and they're clearly planning multiple years ahead (watch the videos in that previous link). On top of that, they've since outright confirmed new country support is coming for Europe this year, and in an interview with MobileSyrup they mentioned plenty more exclusives planned and they're tracking 400 games for Stadia over the next couple years.
Stadia also has a big sale on right now with lots of titles going cheaper, and if you have Stadia Pro there's multiple games that have a higher discount.