Valve and CodeWeavers have rolled out another smaller update to the Steam Play Proton compatibility layer.
Continuing to clean up the issues left from the big 5.13 release that now uses the newer container runtime, Proton 5.13-3 brings with it (hopefully) fixed controller hotplugging. Something I am sure many users will appreciate as that can be a nuisance when it doesn't work needing you to restart games.
Additionally they say that Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Soulcalibur 6, Lords of the Fallen, and Hammerting are now playable. That doesn't mean that don't still have issues though.
On top of that this release pulls in an update to the Direct3D to Vulkan translation layer DXVK with v1.7.3 and also FAudio 20.12 as well. Aside from that here's the bug fixes:
- Fix sound in Warframe and Ghostrunner.
- Fix flickering graphics in Serious Sam 4.
- Fix networking failures in Call of Duty: World War II.
- Fix Age of Empires II HD crash in multiplayer lobbies.
- Fix Paradox games launchers.