After being out for two years, Texel Raptor have now added online multiplayer to the theme park builder Parkitect. Not exactly a small feature for such a game, and it's a free update for everyone too.
You can team up with 7 people so there's a max of 8 players total, all working on the same park where you get to see exactly what everyone is doing. This is true for sandbox park and campaign scenarios too, and most mods should be compatible with multiplayer too. DLCs are supported too but people will need to own the DLC to play with you.
See the trailer for the update below:
- added co-op multiplayer mode! Now you can build parks with up to 7 other people together
- added a new background music track
- improved decoration score calculation speed
- fixed fences not sticking to terrain when terraforming
- fixed a case where decoration could be seen through the terrain
- fixed a bug where guest money setting would not be stored properly when editing a scenario
The only downside is that right now the multiplayer is not cross-platform between Linux, macOS and Windows but they did make it clear they're going to continue working towards that goal.
You can pick up Parkitect from Humble Store, GOG and Steam.
See more from me