After a new online experience to play with friends and one that's free to play? Untrusted is a new social deduction hacking game with two sides facing off. Now available in Early Access, developer evolvedlabs plans to keep it there until Q2/Q3 this year so they can thoroughly test it with players.
Inspired by the likes of Werewolf / Mafia and other similar types of games with support for 10 to 16 players to join a game online. The idea is that hackers from the fictional NETSEC group are tasked in hacking a specific server on a computer network, while there's a few AGENTS try to arrest them or convincing players to snitch on others. There's a few ways to each side to win and it sounds quite interesting.
- Hacking themed game focused on social interactions.
- Hack into computers and analyze their log to find out who is telling the truth
- Keep your personal log and cross-reference data to find out who are the undercover agents
- Multiple winning conditions for both factions: hack or murder your way to victory.
- 2 Factions and many neutral classes
- 22 Unique classes
- More than 70 unique skills
- Unlock avatars and badges as you win
Find it free on Steam.
The developer added in an official GamingOnLinux avatar, so you can show off a bit if you wish. This needs to be done by redeeming a special code and we have lots to give away for you below:
Grab a key
You must be logged in to grab a key, your account must also be older than one day!
You redeem the code given above in game once logged in.
See more from me