MangoHud is a fantastic way to show off all sorts of details in games on Linux from frame timings to RAM use and plenty more. GOverlay continues making it more accessible with a full UI. GOverlay works with not just MangoHud but also the vkBasalt post-processing layer and the instant-replay solution ReplaySorcery too.
A fresh upgrade is out now for GOverlay so here's the highlights:
- New: Mangohud - Added option to display GRAPHs on Mangohud
- New: Mangohud - Added new Hud Type (GRAPH HUD)
- New: Mangohud - Added Fix to display power Drawn on intel CPUs
- New: Mangohud - Added option to display or hide the FPS counter
- New: Mangohud - Moved HUD version and Time options to the botton part of the HUD
- Fix: GUI - small fixes in the interfaces.
- Fix: VKbasalt - Wrong color used on Toggle key combobox
- Fix: About - Wrong colors on about page