MakerKing (previously called Jumpaï) is now planned to be releasing on Steam, opening the flood gates to bring in many more players to a surprisingly fun platformer.
Mixing level creation with a full multiplayer environment and competitive action, MakerKing could actually be quite a hit but that depends on pulling in enough people. It's been in development for at least four years now with it being in Alpha on itch.io already, with the upcoming Steam release a big update is planned with a wires and electrical system to give players even more creative freedom.
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- 65+ game objects with unique interactions with one another
- Easy to use fully integrated level editor
- Racing mode available on all levels
- Mob maker letting you build your own unique mobs
- Level browser to let you find the best levels in our ever growing catalog
- Controller support and input binding
- Leaderboards on all levels, extensive stats and global ranking
In regards to monetization, it's a free to play game with cosmetics you can buy. There is no pay to win.
You can follow on Steam or play now from itch.io.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
The characters' faces look like Hide the Pain Harold.
3 Likes, Who?
So far, it's a fun and interactive game. I've had the opportunity to talk to Winter, who is one of the devs and they are awesome. I'm looking forward to future updates and to break the game. It's worth a try.
See more from me