Want to configure the likes of MangoHud, vkBasalt and ReplaySorcery? Check out the latest release of Goverlay.
A primer for those who aren't sure of each:
- MangoHud allows you to show FPS, frame timings, RAM and VRAM use, benchmarking and much more in a HUD on your screen on top of games.
- vkBasalt allows you to add various effects to games like Contrast Adaptive Sharpening, Denoised Luma Sharpening, Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing and much more.
- ReplaySorcery is a quick and easy way to capture small parts of gameplay.
Goverlay is an open source application that adds all their configuration options under one roof. It's pretty damn smart and works well for just getting things done.
The latest release 0.5.1 is out now. Here's what's new:
- New: Mangohud - Redesigned GRAPHs layout to better suit different distribution QT themes. (WIP)
- New: Mangohud - Added missing SWAP option
- New: Mangohud - Added option to force run Gamelaunchers (Steam, Lutris and Heroic) with Mangohud, this can fix problems with opengl games not showing mangohud correctly and some distros not working properly with the global enablement.
Fixes from Metadark
- Support running previews without mangohud
- Replace "Find" with "Which" command for better distro compatibility
- Fixed notification typos
Check it out on GitHub. The developer provides pre-built binaries to run it easily across different distributions.