After having regular early public releases available for around 4 years now MakerKing (previously called Jumpaï), has formally entered Early Access on Steam and it's free to play.
From the various builds we played through, MakerKing has come a very long way and has actually turned into one of the better creator platformers overall. Giving you the ability to create entire levels, play through levels from others and to play online with others too. If you've been looking for something a bit like Mario Maker on PC this is a good choice.
- 65+ game objects with unique interactions with one another
- Easy to use fully integrated level editor
- Racing mode available on all levels
- Mob maker letting you build your own unique mobs
- Level browser to let you find the best levels in our ever growing catalog
- Controller support and input binding
- Leaderboards on all levels, extensive stats and global ranking
- Basic free player customization and paid cosmetics (this is how we pay for the game so it stays free to win)