Hadean Tactics is an Early Access game that blends together an auto-battler with a deck-builder to give you a thoroughly great experience and there's a new content upgrade out now. See also: early thoughts from our contributor Scaine.
"With procedurally generated paths, an assortment of game changing relics, and a unique battle system that combines the control of deckbuilding with semi real-time combat, no run of Hadean Tactics is ever the same."
The easiest way to think about Hadean Tactics is if you combined Slay the Spire with Dota Underlords / Autochess. That's it in a nutshell but it's so much more unique because of the blending.
As of the latest update out now here's what's new:
- A brand new Hero, focusing on ranged attacks, ailments, and advanced board manipulation;
- A full deck with 60+ cards;
- Nine new units, alongside ten new alliances, creating incredible synergies to discover;
- Runes! Consumable items that can turn the tide of combat in your favor;
- And a whole bunch of gameplay changes, balance, and polish!
Another game that firmly deserves more attention.
You can buy it on Steam.