GOverlay, the open source app for managing various Linux gaming overlays just got a fantastic upgrade, with it now having a live OpenGL preview for MangoHud.
MangoHud is awesome but configuring it by hand is a bit of a nuisance, diving into text files and remembering all the different options. GOverlay gives you simple checkboxes and dropdowns to adjust your overlay and now you only need to tap a button to update a real-time preview. Nothing external needed now and it makes everything even simpler - exactly what we love to see.
The 0.6.2 release highlights:
- NEW: Implemented realtime Opengl cube for realtime hud preview.
- NEW: Keybind to upload logging results to flightlessmango.com
- FIX: Save button on the logging folder window automatically closes the form. (Asked by jason)
- FIX: VKbasalt generating wrong path for Shaders folder
- FIX: Small interface tweaks
- REMOVE: Text hud preview
Find GOverlay on GitHub.