If you prefer GOG to buy your games from you can now pick up the absolute gem that is Dicey Dungeons.
A deck-builder with a difference, as you're not just going through dungeons collecting cards to use during battles, you're also rolling dice to activate these various cards. Some only work with even numbers, some odd numbers and some need specific numbers - there's a lot of varied combinations to play through thanks to this system.
- Six wildly different playable classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Inventor and Witch.
- Dozens of enemies, ranging from Vacuum Cleaners that want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to suave malevolent snowmen.
- A catchy, upbeat and energetic soundtrack by Chipzel (previously, the musician from Super Hexagon).
- Beautiful and adorable artwork by Marlowe Dobbe.
- Procedurally generated for endless play-throughs.
You absolutely should check out some of the mods that have been made for it too, some of them are absolutely huge. For example there's The Grab Bag adding in 200 new bits of equipment or MegaQuest which adds 6 whole new episodes to play through.