Lonesome Village is an upcoming puzzle-solving adventure that also blends in a few life sim features from developer Ogre Pixel has been delayed until 2022. This is a game that was crowdfunded on Kickstarter back in October 2020 that gained around £77,855 in backing.
Writing in a fresh announcement on Kickstarter, the team explained "we must sadly inform you that due to the amount of work needed to deliver Lonesome Village as polished as possible the release date has to be extended beyond what we had anticipated, and therefore the release of the game must be delayed to 2022".
- Gorgeous, inviting art style - Lonesome Village is the perfect place to rest up after a long day adventuring.
- Discover a detailed and fascinating world full of mystery and adventure.
- Solve mind-bending puzzles to gain entry to and make your way up a mysterious magic tower, one dungeon at a time.
- Hang out and make friends with a variety of cute characters.
- Save villagers from a perilous stay in the tower and help bring them back home to Lonesome!
- Make Lonesome your home - earn land in the village and build and customize your house inside and out.
- Help Lonesome grow by working in your garden and fishing in the nearby lakes.
- Discover the gripping story of Lonesome’s origins and learn about Wes's secret past.
You can follow it on Steam.