Published by tinyBuild and developed by Lazy Bear Games, Better Save Soul is the third story DLC for the medieval graveyard building and management game.
With an extra 6-12 hours of story-driven gameplay, Better Save Soul introduces you to Euric, a new and slightly sketchy friend with an assortment of gravely important missions to complete, this time centred around the sinful souls of the deceased and how you might improve them before putting them six feet under.
With Euric's help, you can one-up the clergy and absolve the sins of the town’s deceased, and maybe help Euric himself. It's not all hard work as an impromptu cleric, though; freshly polished souls make for a happier, more profitable graveyard, after all. Plus, there's a whole new set of home customization options; self-care is a key part of protecting your own soul.
- 6-12 hours of extra gameplay
- Manage your workbenches directly from the map with the remote craft control
- Save souls for the sake of The Ancient Contract (and your own profit)
- Help to fulfill the dream of your new shady friend - Euric
- Discover a new area for all the new workbenches