Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice from Mimimi Games is going to be releasing in December and they have a new trailer ready.
This is the standalone addon that takes place after the original Shadow Tactics. Set in Japan around the Edo period, you take control of kunoichi adept Aiko and her deadly assassin friends to hunt down the ghosts of her past. The new trailer goes over the story so far up to the point where the story of Aiko's Choice will set off. So keep in mind it's probably a bit spoilery if you've not played the original game.
- Return to the beautiful world of Shadow Tactics set in Japan, early Edo period.
- Rejoin your favorite characters for another adventure set within the story of the main game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
- Experience a previously untold tale centered around the kunoichi adept Aiko, who has to face a vicious enemy connected to her past.
- Explore three fully fledged main missions, located in brand-new environments, and three shorter interlude missions.
The expansion includes all the features of the main game
- Play a team of completely different characters with their unique skill sets.
- Synchronize your team's actions to strike down your enemies at once with the "Shadow Mode" feature.
- Choose between non-lethal or deadly stealth attacks.
- Find dozens of ways to take out or sneak past your opponents the way you want.
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill.
Speaking over email to see if they were still doing a native Linux release, the developer said this: "Hi there, we’re planning to add Linux but cannot tell when yet. The team is doing their best to deliver a Linux version on release. But it also might happen that we will have to deliver the version a little later. We'll share an update as soon as we know."