Megaquarium: Architect's Collection is a new and exciting sounds expansion pack for the impressive aquarium building game that's now available.
Developed by solo-studio Twice Circled from Tim Wicksteed, released originally in 2018 Megaquarium is their second game following on from Big Pharma in 2015. You can pick from tons of different species to house in your exhibits, satisfy their needs and don’t let them die, all while you try to keep your guests happy and busy. This new expansion gives players new ways to build up your aquarium spaces with bridges, archways, tunnels and more along with new creatures.
Here's what you will find in it:
- 15 new, iconic animals, including a Japanese Spider Crab, majestic Ocean Sunfish, beautiful Decorator Crab and notorious Mantis Shrimp. In total, this DLC features 11 tropical and 4 cold water marine species.
- New architecture features, including the ability to build bridges above existing thoroughfares, create tunnels under tanks, magnificently designed archways and charming roofs.
- New decorations, including a new selection of paintable facilities, 7 new paints and a bumper pack of Greek-themed decorations. Players can give guests to their aquarium an unforgettable experience with themed walls and dividers, ropes, glass panelling and more.
- New items, including a new gift shop toy and two new customer-focused accessories.
- New objectives to enrich the sandbox experience will become available, specifically designed to take advantage of everything this new collection offers.