Thylacine Studios have announced that their dungeon-crawling and monster-catching roguelike RPG, Siralim Ultimate, which leaves Early Access on December 3.
A game that the developer says is a bit like "Pokemon meets Diablo, or more accurately, Dragon Warrior Monsters meets Path of Exile". It might not be a looker but it has a huge amount of depth and replay value to it, and one that's easy enough to really get stuck into.
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- 1200+ creatures to collect
- Fuse your creatures together - the offspring inherits its parents’ stats, traits, and even the way they look!
- Randomly generated dungeons spanning 30 unique tilesets
- Customize your castle with thousands of different decorations
- Engage in strategic 6v6 battles
- Craft Artifacts and Spell Gems for your creatures
- Choose from one of 30 specializations for your character and earn perks that change the way your creatures fight in battle
- Insane amount of post-story content that will keep you engaged for thousands of hours (yes, really!)
So far during Early Access it has reviewed well by users, with a Very Positive rating on Steam.
Available to buy on Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
No comments yet!
See more from me