For people on the lookout for more native Linux games, developer Tomas Sala recently delivered The Falconeer. The developer decided to do a native port, as they wanted the experience to be as good as possible for the Steam Deck.
You take on the role of Falconeer, a powerful airborne warrior traversing a vast oceanic world torn apart by generations of poisonous decisions and dissent. Throughout multiple campaigns, you will experience life from many different perspectives and loyalties as you embark on a journey of discovery, and solve the mystery of the Ursee, its people and history. Check out the trailer below:
- TAKE TO THE SKIES - Experience the free-flying escapism of flying a giant warbird across a stunning open world.
- EXPLORE AN INCREDIBLE UNIVERSE - Discover a vast oceanic world filled with lost myths and breathtaking landscapes.
- FRENETIC AERIAL COMBAT - Soar above the clouds and engage in spectacular aerial dogfights.
- RIVAL FACTIONS - Join and support your faction, taking on missions that may change the fate of your comrades as well as your own.
- MULTIPLE CAMPAIGNS - Experience life as a Falconeer from many different perspectives.
- UPGRADE YOUR MOUNT - Survive and earn splinters to improve your gear and mount.
- FULLY VOICED - An incredible voice cast brings to life the world within the Falconeer.
- SOUNDS OF THE URSEE - Immerse yourself in the world of The Falconeer with an award-winning soundtrack.