Ready to test some more awesome open source software? Lutris 0.5.10 Beta 1 is out, so this is your chance to help make the next release a polished one. What is Lutris? It's a free and open source application that helps you manage games from Steam, GOG, Humble Store, Emulators, Wine and much more.
This new version may have some lingering bugs but some big new features too!
- Add new window to add games to Lutris, with searches from the website, scanning a folder for previously installed games, installing a Windows game from a setup file, installing from a YAML script or configuring a single game manually.
- Move the search for Lutris installers from a tab in the Lutris service
to the window for adding games.
- Add a coverart format
- Add integration with EA Origin
- Add integration with Ubisoft Connect
- Download missing media on startup
- Remove Winesteam runner (install Steam for Windows in Lutris instead)
- PC (Linux and Windows) games have their own dedicated Nvidia shader cache
- Add dgvoodoo2 option
- Add option to enable BattleEye anti-cheat support
All of this could be really useful on the Steam Deck!