The Hand of Glory, a point and click adventure from Madit Entertainment / Daring Touch has released an official Linux build. With it now available, the game is on a 55% discount until March 26, a good time to show support for another indie developer.
"The challenge from a dangerous serial killer plummets detective Lazarus Bundy’s career into a chasm with no way out.
In a desperate attempt at a comeback, Lazarus decides to secretly investigate the disappearance of Kathrin Mulzberg, the young descendant of one of the most influential families in the city.
From the sunny shores of Miami to the green lush Italian hills, he will have to use all the resources at his disposal in order to reveal the truth behind the kidnapping. And by that time, he'll be past the point of no return."
- A brand-new point and click adventure, inspired by the golden age classics such as Broken Sword and Gabriel Knight
- Find out who kidnapped Kathrin Mulzberg and unveil a mystery that has its roots in alchemy and esoterism
- More than 15 hours of gameplay, thousands of dialogue lines and dozens of puzzles to solve
- Impersonate Lars and Alice and explore Miami and Italy in wonderful hand-drawn 2D Full-HD locations
- Original atmospheric soundtrack and full English voice-over
Available to buy on Steam.