From the developer of the indie hit Bear’s Restaurant, Odencat has released Fishing Paradiso, a cozy fishing RPG.
This is actually an enhanced port of the acclaimed mobile game that had over 1.5 million downloads and it brings with it full widescreen and controller support, plus all-new content including an extensive new mode called "Foodie Friends" and new furniture to decorate with.
"Fishing Paradiso is a narrative-driven adventure game designed to be both therapeutic and engaging with its relaxing gameplay and RPG-style progression systems. The more you fish, the more the game opens up with new environments to explore, new story objectives, and new characters to meet and befriend. With over 100 different types of fish to catch, not to mention dozens of upgrades to unlock, furniture to collect, there’s never been a better time to set sail and see for yourself what surprises paradise has in store!"
- Over 90 unique species of fish to catch from strange and fantastical ecosystems ranging from mountains and seas to the Milky Way and Hell itself!
- A fishing game… with a story!? You’d better believe it! This is a wholly narrative-driven experience with a heartwarming story you won’t find anywhere else in the genre!
- Easy to pick up, but difficult to master! It’s a simple gameplay loop that’s relaxing at first… but addictive and challenging by the end!
- Complete side quests to forge deeper relationships with a diverse cast of characters, some of whom you might recognize from our previous game, Bear’s Restaurant!
- Deck out your own private cabana with collectible furniture you can earn by completing specific quests, and rearrange it however you like!
- This definitive widescreen version includes all previously released content (and even a few new surprises!), plus enhanced widescreen visuals, Steam achievements, and gamepad support!
- Take your friends out to lunch via the all-new dining system, Foodie Friends! Unlock dozens of additional bonding events for each character you meet along your journey as you sample every dish on the menu at Bear’s Restaurant!
Available to buy on Steam.