Crowsworn is an upcoming grim fantasy action-platformer metroidvania inspired by the likes of Hollow Knight, Bloodborne, and Devil May Cry. It's been in development for a while and a fresh trailer has arrived.
This was funded on Kickstarter where it became one of the top most-funded games on the platform. Celebrating their one year anniversary of the Kickstarter, the newest trailer showcases some of what has been seen before plus some new footage included too:
- Spandex-tight controls.
- Stylish combat with over-the-top exhilarating combos.
- Explore a giant interconnected world riddled with monsters, men, and machines.
- Discover new abilities and upgrades, each further expanding the limits of exploration in the world.
- Equip and customize rune arrangements with an interconnected system allowing for a wide array of personalized configurations.
- More than 120 unique enemies!
- More than 30 unique boss encounters!
- A deep and compelling story, delivered in souls-like fashion.
- Challenging AI to really keep you on your toes!
- Over a dozen unique side quests for those keen on deep-diving into the lore!
- Hand drawn 2D high-frame-count traditional animation style.
- A badass original soundtrack, composed by J.J. Ipsen.
The release is still some time away so you can follow it on Steam.