Cave Monsters has released their detective adventure game Lord Winklebottom Investigates with Native Linux support. Inspired by Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes, you will find a classic British murder mystery set in the 1920s. Setting itself apart, it features a quirky animal cast with the protagonist being a giraffe detective.
- Full English voice acting.
- An original 1920s inspired soundtrack featuring live instruments.
- Play as a gentleman giraffe!
- Unique 2D hand painted artwork.
- Animals of all shapes and sizes!
- Streamlined point and click interface.
- Collection of bizarre characters to interrogate!
- Dozens of puzzles to solve!
Cave Monsters is a 1-person game company based in Sheffield in the UK founded by Charlotte Sutherland. Charlotte’s career has spanned roles at Rare, Tt Games, EA and Sumo Digital, with credits in huge game franchises like Little Big Planet the LEGO games. The release follows on from the successful Kickstarter campaign that raised over £12,000 towards development.
Available to buy on Steam.