Valve has released a small update to the Steam Deck Beta branch, mostly bug fixes but also an improvement for handling external displays. Here's what's new.
From the official changelog:
- Added ability to adjust image display settings for external displays that have overscan issues
- Fixed issues with some images being too large when viewing guides in the overlay
- Fixed spoiler tags in guides to be selectable so that they can be revealed
- Fixed issue with medium length game names in the Main Menu Overlay not properly scrolling
- Fixed Achievements page not updating properly when a new achievement was earned
To opt into the Beta, press the Steam button and head to Settings and then to System. Scroll down to Beta Participation and choose it from the drop-down box.
Other Steam Deck articles you should check out: