The popular Avatar the Last Airbender series continues to have an influence on game developers, with Emberbane being announced as an upcoming pixel action-platformer with combat revolving around a mixture of four elements with unique abilities.
Visually, I'm getting a slight Dead Cells vibe from this and that excites me a little.
"Join Ophelia on her journey to slay the malevolent gods of elements and bring equilibrium to the land; unlock the power of the planets and channel the four elemental powers to your advantage. Uncover the secrets of tale untold for centuries and follow the calling of your fate."
- Master the four elements, and use them for both combat and platforming purposes. The elements can be combined to overcome the obstacles.
- Let your emotions lead you in this journey. Each element takes its power from a certain emotion. And your emotions decide the key moments in this story, as well as the ending of your journey.
- Epic Boss Fights! Main bosses in this game are the Malevolent Gods who take their powers from sinister emotions.
- Story revolves around 7 arcs, each one with a unique theme, enemies and platforming sequences.
- Super fluid controls will help in your journey to master the elements.
- An epic journey which is heavily influenced by different mythologies.