A city-builder not quite like the others it seems. Synergy from Leikir Studio and Goblinz Publishing has a pretty great pastel colour style to it. This is a survival game too, not just a standard city-builder. One I apparently missed that was announced during the PC Gaming Show.
"Humans live on a hostile planet. To ensure their survival, they must learn to survive in extreme weather conditions and in an environment that is not conducive to their development. Careful and pragmatic management of resources has become essential to the survival of human race, as has the morale of the population."
You can see the original reveal trailer below:
- Manage weather, seasons, extreme conditions and natural disasters.
- Build a city with the happiness of its inhabitants as its main goal.
- Explore and analyze their world in order to adapt the evolution of their city.
- Respect the physical and mental needs of the inhabitants.
- Live in harmony with fauna and flora.
- Make short or long-term choices.
- Play different scenarios to enjoy various experiences.
- Sandbox mode: experiment with different combinations by yourself.
No word on an actual release date yet but it should be coming with Native Linux support.
You can follow it on Steam.