Made in DACH is the name of the latest theme sale from game store GOG.com, with a special selection of titles developed by people in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Running until September 19th, 2022, 10 PM UTC, perhaps this is a chance for you to find something from a smaller developer or just something new to play through the week?
For this themed sale they did a few fun lists too:
- “Weltschmerz” that include games with morally dubious choices (e.g. Ghost on the Shore, Black Mirror franchise, The Shattering).
- “Reisefieber” for players seeking some adventure (e.g. Deponia franchise, BIOMUTANT, Growbot).
- “Waldeinsamkeit” with exciting survival games and rogue-lites (e.g. Highrisers, Endzone – A World Apart, Alone in the Dark Trilogy).
- “Schmetterling” which are really cute games (e.g. Dorfromantik, Luna: The Shadow Dust, LOST EMBER).
- “Simulators” (e.g. Railway Empire, We Are Football, Smart City Plan).
- Deep Stories Bundle by Application Systems Heidelberg including items: Unforeseen Incidents, The Longing, Lamplight City.
If you do find any particularly good deal, be sure to let people know in the comments.