- Now automatically switch controller configurations to be per-device when multiple of the same controller are connected at once.
- Fixed a crash with editing the mode settings for an input (e.g. joystick).
- Fixed a crash when setting a trigger input to "Disabled" in an action set layer.
- Fixed an issue where "Disabled" would be listed multiple times the dropdown options for modes.
- Fixed a bug where switching the active controller in the configurator could lose unsaved changes.
Steam Input: FlickStick
- Reduced update rate from 240hz to 120hz to reduce instances of maxed out mouse movement between game frames.
- Added a "Slap Back" check so that the stick does not accidentally invoke an opposite-side turn when snapping home aggressively.
- Any remaining Snap Angle is doled as the stick returns to zero. This further reduces "mouse movement spikes".
- Fix for Dampening Value not being used with the correct ranges.
- Tweaked Inner Radius Default to be lower.
In case you missed these Steam Deck articles:
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: