Sounding a bit like Vagrus - The Riven Realms, we have the upcoming game Sandwalkers from Goblinz Studio and the new prologue demo Sandwalkers: The Fourteenth Caravan. The demo already has Native Linux support, and the full game will too (the developer confirmed this to GOL).
In this world some kind of "meteorological chaos" keeps all the tribes apart, so it seems your mission is to go through a perilous journey and meet up with them all. Manage diplomatic relations, trade, explore, fight and more. Looks like it could be pretty good!
- Guide a caravan of adventurers through ever-changing landscapes.
- Fight and survive in the face of acid rain, sandstorms and heat waves.
- Tame hostile creatures, rescue refugees, seek allies for mutual aid, or follow the blood path and loot everything you can.
- Seek rich arable soil to plant a new tree city for your people.
- Progress by passing on your knowledge to a new caravan.
- Repair the broken climate, and put an end to centuries of wandering.
It's currently being crowdfunded on Kickstarter, where the developer is trying to get at least €40,000 and they're off to a good start with over €12,000 pledged and they have 29 days to go. This is the first time they've done a crowdfunding campaign too, as they usually do Early Access on Steam.