Rusted Warfare is a great RTS for people who love the classics. One I discovered years ago on Android and then it later had a PC release. A big new release version 1.15 adds in loads to it. A game built for large battles. If you loved Total Annihilation, you will love this too.
Some of what's new in 1.15 includes:
- Shaders - Team colour shaders and shader effects like shockwaves, water ripples and more.
- New unit - Heavy AA Ship.
- New unit - Spy Drone.
- Stats - game history shown with graphs on post game win/lose screen and Stats / leaderboard button in replays.
- Mods can now replace the streaming resource system with something else.
- A new decal drawing system - can be used for a lot of new things from selection interfaces, custom health bars, fake 3d effects, 3d voxel units, animations, etc.
- Over "100% faster rendering on PC" with lots going on.
- Big dynamic logic improvement for modding, with new dynamic numbers, unit and string types, dynamic text, arrays, memory, unit references, messages sending, events, etc.
Plus quite a lot more.
One of their community did a nice overview of the changes you can see below:
Available to buy on Steam.