Probably one of my favourite open source projects, Heroic Games Launcher helps you manage your GOG and Epic Games accounts on Linux and Steam Deck. A big new release is getting closer, with v2.5.0 Beta 3 out now integrating How Long to Beat data.
Sounds like a really useful addition, and something I often want to know before starting a game is how long it is so it will be thoroughly useful for me.
What's new in V2.5.0 Beta 3:
- Integrated How Long to Beat data on GamePage
- Downloads manager now will add uploads to the list as well and had UI improvements as well
- The interface when using a joystick should be more seamless and follow the same controls as the SteamDeck UI.
- Heroic will detect if the game folder installed on an External Drive/SDCard is available or not and change it is status to not installed, just like Steam Deck behaves after removing the SDCard, for instance.
- Improved how Heroic gets the saves path for cloud sync saves.
- [Linux] Added a checkbox to use the default wine settings when installing a game.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic could not install VKD3D correctly
- Fixed a bug where autosaves sync was not working when launching games from Steam.
- Updated Legendary to the latest version.
- Added some performance improvements, especially on the game page and install dialog.
Since it's not fully ready yet, there are some noted issues:
- Not available games still being ordered along with installed games.
- Importing games from GameCard does not change the status to installed.
- Not available games still shows the update icon.
- HowLongToBeat date does not return anything if the game title has some characters like for trademark or copyrights.