After a pretty short testing period, the Valheim: Mistlands update is out now for everyone expanding the great survival game quite a lot.
If you want to see everything it has to offer, especially if you've explored a lot of your world, you will likely need to start on a new map to get the Mistlands to generate.
Some of what's new includes:
New biome – Mistlands:
* New mechanics.
* 9 new creatures + Mistlands boss.
* More than 20 new crafting materials.
* 2 new crafting stations, 3 crafting station extensions, and 3 other resource/crafting constructions.
* 15 new food items.
* 3 new potions.
* More than 25 new craftable items (weapons, armours & tools).
* More than 35 new building/furniture pieces for building, decorating and defending your base.
* New type of dungeon.
* New lore stones.
* New dreams.
* New music.
* Fishing update.
* 12 new emotes.
* 9 new hairstyles and 7 new beard styles.
* Enabled Yule seasonal items (Yule tree, Yuleklapp, Yule wreath, Yule garland and Mistletoe).
Fixes & Improvements:
* Various console command improvements.
* Multiple animations have been updated and improved.
* Multiple VFX have been updated and improved.
* Various other tweaks.
The full spoiler filled changelog can be seen in their announcement.
Guess I know what I'll be doing over the upcoming festive holidays then.