Flock of Dogs from dev Max Clark is a thoroughly odd and unique top-down, action and adventure game about dogs flying around that live on a whale. It released in Early Access on Steam recently, with a little mini-park you can mess about in for free. The developer said it's inspired by "storybooks, cartoons, and neighborhood parks".
Split into two parts with the mini-park being free, you do have to pay for the rest of the actual game which will come as a DLC at some point later. In the mini-game you get to do this free:
- Joust on dogback, feed your whale, race on tracks you design.
- Customize your dog at the Build-A-Pup 3000.
- Toss squeaky balls, pop balloons, and mow the lawn.
- Help the grumpy park ranger uncover sacred park secrets.
Flight to the Festival, the paid DLC, whenever it arrives will have this:
- Go on a co-op, procedurally generated, road trip through the sky.
- Feed and water your dogs and puppies.
- Descend into caves, battle across the Blue Blob Lands, pick up hitchhikers.
- Pilot a friendly skywhale, use its large belly to stash your loot.