Fury Unleashed, a fast-paced action roguelike from Awesome Games Studio, recently had a rather nice upgrade for Steam Deck players. It has full Linux support with a Native Linux version too, and it is now Steam Deck Verified using that Native build.
The update released February 24th included these changes:
- Better controller type detection for the in-game prompts.
- Some UI elements, story segments & text were enlarged for better readability.
- The UI scaling option now defaults to 200% when the game is launched on Steam Deck.
- When playing on Steam Deck in handheld mode, the "Auto" graphics settings no longer reduce the quality of the related options when the game's FPS/refresh rate is locked to a value lower than 60.
- Other minor improvements & bug/stability fixes.
If you've not seen it before, the original trailer is below:
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
Nice to see such continued support for my favourite Linux gaming device.
You can buy Fury Unleashed on GOG, Humble Store and Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
No comments yet!
See more from me