Your Only Move Is HUSTLE, a very popular online turn-based fighting game and super-powered fight scene simulator now has Linux support. On Steam, it has an Overwhelmingly Positive rating from over 4,000 user reviews. The new Native Linux build landed on March 2nd in a short announcement, seems this was to get it working better on Steam Deck where it has a Steam Deck Playable rating with multiple issues noted.
Developed by one person they describe it as: "Equal parts deep, rewarding online turn-based PVP experience and creative sandbox for creating intense, shareable fight scenes, Your Only Move Is HUSTLE takes the classic fighting formula and turns it on its head. Take control of an over-powered fighter and use the power of precognition to plan out your every move, down to each moment. Accessible by design, gone are the days of memorizing complicated combos in training mode; now you can execute them all first try."
- Accessible turn-based gameplay that sacrifices no depth.
- Unprecedented spectacle in anime-inspired lighting-fast battle simulations.
- TAS-inspired controls for maximum precision.
- Expressive combo system to foster unique and creative gameplay.
- Explosive, freestyle rushdown that leaves your opponent guessing.
- Strong defensive options to put control in the player's hands even during disadvantage.
- Ever-growing movesets that make each character feel deep and unique.
- Online lobby system to easily play with friends and strangers across the world.
You can buy it on Steam.