Moonstone Island from Studio Supersoft and Raw Fury looks sweet! It's a creature-collecting life-sim set in an open world with 100+ islands to explore and now we have more details.
More about it: "Moonstone Island is a creature-collecting life-sim set in an open world with 100+ islands to explore. Make friends, brew potions, collect Spirits, and test your strength in card-based encounters to complete your Alchemy training!
Spend a year away from home on an island in the sky! Following your village's tradition, you must move to an island in the sky to complete your Alchemy training. Armed with a team of nature spirits, magical potions, and the support of your new friends, you'll explore ancient temples, dangerous dungeons, and hostile biomes to uncover the dark secret of Moonstone Island."
They just recently announced they're planning to release it this Summer and there's a brand new trailer below:
- Befriend NPCs, become a member of the community, go on dates, and fall in love.
- Build a new home on any of the 100+ islands in your procedurally generated world.
- Grow crops and flowers to brew potions and tame spirits.
- Customize and decorate your home to make it uniquely yours.
- Travel by balloon, broom, and glider through unique biomes to reach the outer edges of the world.
- Tame and befriend wild spirits to fight alongside you.
- Discover and explore dungeons to earn upgrades, collect loot and uncover secrets.
- Optimize your character with unique skills and upgrades.
- Craft dozens of items and vehicles to prepare for the treacherous wilderness.
This is one I'm going to have to check out, looks gorgeous and I'm always keen to see what indie developers can come up with when it comes to different types of creature collecting - I'm a bit of a sucker for them.
You can follow it on Steam.