Crusader Kings III is expanding again with a new event pack in Crusader Kings III: Wards & Wardens releasing on August 22nd that will focus on your children. Time to carefully steer your heir.
This was actually voted for by players from a community vote last Winter, so hopefully players like what Paradox did with the idea. This event pack focuses on the perils and potentials of being a child ruler, educating the children at court and furthering your learning in adulthood.
Highlights of what this event pack will include:
- Childhood Education Events.
- Visiting Universities for adult characters.
- More Childhood Personality Events.
- Hostage Events for foreign children placed at your court.
- Child-rearing events with courtiers, including a new court position, the Wet-Nurse.
- Child Regency Events for the training or usurping of rulers who have not reached adulthood.
- Four New Music Tracks.
A free update will release at the same time that includes the new hostage system, a new eccentric character trait, new event art and new animations for all players. The DLC will be priced at $4.99 / £4.29 / €4.99.