Love wrestling? Well the new release of WrestleQuest might be what you need. A blend of sweet pixel-art with pro wrestling and fantasy elements. Coming from Mega Cat Studios and Skybound Games it has Native Linux support and it's Steam Deck Playable.
In WrestleQuest, you will take on the role of a young wrestling hopeful, on your quest to become one of the all-time greats by power-bombing, slamming, and suplexing your way to the top. Along the way you'll meet characters that pay homage to various legends of pro wrestling including Booker T, Andre The Giant, Jake “The Snake'' Roberts, Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Jarrett, and many more.
- Powerbomb and piledrive your way through a massive pixel art universe where professional wrestling and RPG fantasy collide.
- Take a hero’s journey... in tights! Upgrade from aspiring rookie to world champ by training, learning, glamming, and SLAMMING to the top of the pro wrestling food chain.
- Draw inspiration from wrestling icons like Jake the Snake Roberts, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, and even André the Giant. Explore worlds based on their lofty careers.
- Classic RPG combat meet wrestling moves, match styles, and gimmicks galore.
- Wild realms, exotic monsters, action figure fighters, and spandexed allies await as this fantasy goes beyond the ring.
- Choose your moves, style, taunts, and even your entrance as you learn what it takes to be the cream of the crop in the pro wrestling world of your dreams.