Some rather great timing here from Humble Bundle as they've put up a re-hash of a previous bundle with The Complete Godot Software Bundle Encore. Clearly someone over at Humble Bundle has been watching the Unity situation unfold.
What's included? Spread across 3 tiers you can grab packages including:
- Intro to Godot 4 Game Development
- Godot 4 Mini-Projects
- Developer a 3D Platformer with Godot 4
- Create a 2D Platformer with Godot 4
- Real-Time Strategy Game with Godot 4
- Explore Micro-Survival Games with Godot 4
- Godot 3 Game Development for Beginners
- Build a Micro Turn-Based RPG with Godot 4
- Intro to Game Design
- Level Design for Beginners
- + more
Check out the bundle here. Overall seems like a nice reference pack for developers to get going with the free and open source Godot Engine.
Don't forget to also check my previous article for more game engine suggestions for developers, especially if you're looking at moving away from Unity.