Battle against Sleep Paralysis, Restless Leg Syndrome and Night Terrors in the story focused point-and-click horror adventure Somnipathy. Certainly sounds like a rather unusual setting, although that makes it all the more intriguing.
"Each night point-and-click Aggy through Somnipathy - a creepy and surreal dungeon crawling thriller -while utilizing each day to prepare. If you fail, there’s always tomorrow… right?"
- Use every day to prepare for the night. Go to your job, talk to people, buy gear, and explore the world you take for granted.
- Every night the enemy returns - avoid monsters, solve puzzles, and go a little further than the night before.
- Outsmart your pursuer - tireless and relentless, you'll need every trick in the book to defeat them.
- Tackle strange and vicious bosses, whose forms defy reality.
- Make connections with those around you, no matter how monstrous they seem.
- Play Score attack mode. How long can you withstand sleeplessness? Be the very best... In. The. World!
- Dive into the twisted world of Somnipathy.
You can pick it up on Steam. It has Native Linux support and there's also a demo available, with the developer explaining they expect a full first run to take between 10-15 hours.
It was also made in Godot Engine so good to see more games release with it!