After a longer period of waiting than usual, the Mesa 23.2.1 driver release is out now as the first in the Mesa 23.2 series. It's tagged as a point release, since there was an accidental 23.2.0 release done previously that was removed.
No actual release announcement though, other than what was said in the last release candidate.
From the release notes the new features supported are:
- VK_EXT_attachment_feedback_loop_dynamic_state on RADV.
- extendedDynamicState3SampleLocationsEnable on RADV.
- VK_EXT_dynamic_rendering_unused_attachments on RADV.
- VK_EXT_mesh_shader on lavapipe.
- OpenGL 3.1 on Asahi.
- OpenGL ES 3.0 on Asahi.
- VK_KHR_fragment_shader_barycentric on RADV/GFX10.3+.
- VK_KHR_ray_tracing_pipeline on RADV/GFX10.3+.
- VK_EXT_depth_bias_control on RADV.
- VK_EXT_fragment_shader_interlock on RADV/GFX9+.
- VK_EXT_pipeline_robustness on RADV.
Plus of course lots of the usual bug fixes see the release notes for all of it.
We should also be due Mesa 23.2.2 this week if the previous plan for a sped-up point release cycle continues. Going by their normal release calendar, we're also due Mesa 23.3 out mid-November.