Inspired by classic isometric RPGs, Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness released back in 2022 and the developers are coming back for a DLC expansion and a free update.
Sounds like things weren't going too well, as they mentioned back in March how they were struggling as sales weren't what they were expecting. The good news though is that thanks to their Kickstarter campaign that ends in a few days they've managed to pull in close to €26,000 towards finishing the Tales of the Moon Cult DLC and free update.
This new DLC will add in
- Major questline focusing on the Cult of Zoria and their answer to the corruption of greed affecting the world.
- Indoor, outdoor and underground areas with new side quests and riddles.
- Brand-new spells and magical items.
Plus their free update coming will also add:
- Dual wielding for Warrior and Outlaw classes.
- Travel to quest giver directly from journal UI (one loading screen).
- Already known recipes are marked in shop UI.
- Steam Cloud Save (GOG is already supported).
- GOG Achievements.
- Item descriptions display which classes can use the item.
- Full personal questline for Helgenhar.
The original game trailer: