Beat Hazard 3 from Cold Beam Games received an update recently as the developer is hoping to get Steam Deck Verified so they've made some more improvements.
What is it? "Are you ready to explore your music collection mapped as a stunning galaxy of wonders? Experience your music collection as never before with this intense music driven twin stick shooter. Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music. "
In the recent update the developer announced some changes for Steam Deck support including:
- Steam keyboard now appears for text entry. (Caps not working for some reason)
- Added Steam Deck controller icons.
- You can now go back to the Start screen from the main menu. (To change controller)
- PS5 controller setup added as default.
- Customised the UE4 crash reporter.
You can buy it on: