Pine Studio are doing some great stuff with Escape Simulator. Not only did it get a Portal themed DLC earlier this year, it just got a free Among Us DLC out now. The Among Us crew love their cross-overs it seems, like the Vampire Survivors DLC also coming soon.
Check out the trailer:
From the press release: "Escaping has always been part of the Among Us experience. By teaming up with the Among Us developer Innersloth, Pine Studio — a master in the art of crafting tricky escape rooms — has boarded The Mini Skeld and added its own twist to the game. Although the primary goal in Escape Simulator is solving puzzles together to escape, there is no way for us to stop anybody from playing the impostor and hindering such an attempt."
- Brand new Among Us inspired escape-room packed with original puzzles.
- Play solo or online with friends. The DLC plays best with 1-4 players, but it’s playable with up to 10!
- New character hats inspired by Among Us crewmates.
- Checkpoint system so you can gradually progress through the ship.
- Try to escape in under 60 minutes and win the trophy!
Escape Simulator has Native Linux support and it is Steam Deck Verified!
You can buy it on: