Aground Zero just recently released from Fancy Fish Games, as a spin-off from their popular side-scrolling survival game Aground. This time it's in full 3D and you're deep underground and you slept through the end of the world.
"The world has ended. You are deep underground, and all alone with a cheery AI companion. You will have to mine and build to survive, and search for other survivors to help you. Will you be able to reach the surface? And what will you find when you get there?"
Check out their trailer below:
- Mine to explore, make room for your growing base, and find survivors.
- Build your base, expanding and automating structures to survive and thrive.
- Craft and Upgrade all sorts of tools and utilities.
- Explore a post-apocalyptic earth, from deep underground up to the surface during the events of the original Aground.
- Recruit NPCs to work your factories and revive the humanity.
- Get Quests from familiar faces and a quirky personal AI.
- Native Linux support.
Check out Aground Zero on Steam.
With Linux support and Controller support, it should work well enough on Steam Deck too!